Dextop DSR is a combination of Domperidone and Dexrabeprazole molecule which is a mixture of anti-ulcer and anti-emetic drugs.
- Domperidone comes in a drug class of prokinetic that works on the upper digestive tract to raise the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing the food to move flexibly through the stomach.
- Dexrabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) that works by decreasing the amount of acid in the stomach which cures problems related to acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Benifits of Dexrabeprazole Sodium10mg, Domperidone 30mg Tablet
The mixture of Domperidone and Dexrabeprazole sodium is used in the treatment of
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux)
- Peptic ulcer disease.
- Treatment of chronic gastritis
- Post-operative nausea and vomiting