Dobitex Cream is a combination of Troxerutin, Calcium Dobesilate, Lignocaine HCL, Hydrocortisone, Zinc, P-Ephrine molecule helps in piles problems.
- Lidocaine stops the pain signals from the nerves to the brain by decreasing pain sensation.
- Calcium Dobesilate and Troxerutin are known as vaso-protective medicines which strengthen the blood vessels in the wounded area and promoting healing effectively.
- Hydrocortisone is a steroid that decreases the redness, itching, and swelling in the wound area.
- Phenylephrine is a decongestant that reduces the swollen blood vessels to provide relief from itching and irritation in piles.
- Zinc Oxide has astringent and antiseptic action which reduces the pain in the wounded areas.
PRECAUTION OF DOBITEX
- Wash hands before applying the medication.
- Consult the doctor in case of burning, irritation, itching, and redness in the wounded area.